Thursday, December 14, 2017

旦 and what comes later

, early morning.      Yep, that's the sun coming over the horizon.
, however/but:          A person sees the sunrise and says,
                                      "But...but...I was SLEEPING!"
, courage/nerve/gall bladder:  The part of human nature that sticks up for things
shouldering/carry:  Put your hand to something, pick it UP and carry it
, elevate:                 Take someone by the hand who's waiting at the 湯 hot spring
                                      water.  "Do you want to be well?  Get up and walk!"*
, proclaim:              Under that same roof we saw at the podium, proclaim what's in range of your topic
, constancy:           The feeling of staying in between, not going out of range.

range/span:            Sun shining between two borders.
hedge:                   Separate earthy areas between hedges.
, podium:               See the samurai getting ready to speak at a podium (well, it
                                     looks like one to me.  I think that thing in the middle is a TV.)

*I don't think this one belongs here, but rather with the 昜 family, but I got confused and put it in this set instead.  No wonder I'm having a rough time remembering it.  I'll move this later if I remember.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment