Friday, April 13, 2018

B&N out; Amazon in

I was linking to B&N for printed content, but they've booted me both from their affiliate program (no surprise; this blog gets very little traffic) and from selling my used books through them.  The latter was annoying, because some of these books are pricey, and selling them back can take out some of the sting.  So I've taken down those links and replaced them with Amazon links.

Ah, well, Amazon rules the world.

So eventually I'll be selling back those graded readers through Amazon.

And if I haven't mentioned Amazon Japan... I should.  Shipping is high to North America as you'd expect.  But they've got the stuff.  They've got stuff on Kindle.  You can set it so that it talks to you in English, which helps.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment